Our professional staff will help make planning your next corporate outing, travel group golf event or charity golf fundraiser seamless.
Book tee times at Lake Tahoe’s premier resort courses, Old Greenwood and The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing, up to 1 year in advance and receive special golf rates with 9 or more players. Our experienced Golf Tournament Sales Team can help you plan your next golf outing from start to finish, including all the specific details you expect from a world-class golf course resort destination.
Golf Tournament Rates
Special rates are provided to golf groups when both Old Greenwood and The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing are played within the same trip. Discounted rates are available during May, June, and October and during "off peak" days and times throughout the season. Call for more information (530) 550-7037.
Golf Group Reservation Policies
Reservations may be made up to 1 year in advance for groups of 9 or more players. A group consists of 9 or more players, up to 156 players.
Full field, forward, or reverse shotgun starts can be accommodated for groups of more than 24 players, but start times are dependent on time of year and time of day.
Rates are negotiable depending on time of year, day of the week, and daily starting times.
All golf outings include the following:
- Green fee
- Cart fee
- Use of the practice facility
- Cart sign preparation
- Iced coolers on each cart
- Valet greeting at bag drop
- Bag distribution to group-assigned golf carts
If requested, our Tournament Services department will also provide the following:
- Closest to the Pin and Long Drive proxy marker preparation
- Scorecard preparation with index conversions
- Public address system (required for shotgun starts)
- Pre- and post-event banquet services
- Scoreboard preparation and event scoring ($2 per player)
- Hole sponsorship sign distribution
- Tournament rules sheet preparation
- Referrals for:
- Hole in One Insurance
- Merchandise options
- Tournament prize packages
- Gift cards
A $2.18 (tax inclusive) service charge per player is required for all tournament and group golf outings that include a modified or full field shotgun start.
Rental sets are available for as low as $40.
Food & Beverage Services
We offer a full suite of pre- and post-golf event and on-course food and beverage services that are designed to accommodate your type of event, your arrival and departure times and your specific needs. From simple box lunches delivered to players on-course, to grand awards reception buffets, the experience and professionalism of our food and beverage staff will see to it that all the planned details are executed properly, that your highest expectations are met, and that you are completely satisfied. The following food and beverage services are available at both Old Greenwood and Gray’s Crossing:
- Available upon arrival or delivered on-course during play
- Set up on carts or tabled for grab-and-go prior to play
- On-Course Bars
- Golf and Food and Beverage Packages
- Master billing is available upon request. All payments must be made on the day of the event.
- Tournament Menu
To book your group reservation, please call Mike Valim, Group Sales Manager at (530) 550-7037.